Register a team and compete for spelling supremacy in this cross-campus competition to raise awareness for the United Way.
Find The Best
For Your Research
This session will provide information on: using copyrighted materials in conference presentations, conference proceedings and prior publication, and copyright basics for conference organizers.
LexisNexis Quicklaw Training Session
Learn about LexisNexis Quicklaw
LexisNexis Quicklaw includes Canadian primary & secondary materials; Commonwealth countries, EU, Ireland, U.K. and U.S.
Session focuses on Quicklaw search fundamentals, with topics such as searching with advanced connectors and by area of law, searching specific segments of documents, searching by date, saving searches, browsing sources, and creating alerts.
- Location: Law Library Room 208 (Meeting & Teaching Room)
- Limited to current UBC Law Students and Faculty
- Registration is required (please sign up below)
- Please register for your LexisNexis Quicklaw password before attending the session
- **IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH YOUR OWN LAPTOP** (but not necessary)
- E-mail Elim Wong, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you need a password or have any questions
The latest recipients of the Aboriginal Audio Digitization and Preservation Program have been announced.
The summer 2014 issue of UBC Library's Friends newsletter features the latest updates on collections, events, spaces and more.
A new service from UBC IT is now available, providing in-person technology support to students, faculty, staff and researchers.