Koerner Library will be closed on Saturday, January 21st due to construction.
Find The Best
For Your Research
Lexis Advance Quicklaw Training Session
Learn about the new interface that was previously LexisNexis Quicklaw.
- Location: Law Library Room 208 (Meeting & Teaching Room)
- Limited to current UBC Allard School of Law Students and Faculty
- Registration is required (please sign up below)
- Please register for your Lexis Advance Quicklaw password before attending the session
- **IT WOULD BE USEFUL TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH YOUR OWN LAPTOP** (but not necessary)
- E-mail Elim Wong, Reference Librarian in the Law Library if you need a password or have any questions
Do you have an upcoming digital research project, and are you wondering where to begin? In this workshop, we’ll get you started with the basics and best practices of DH Project Management and show you how to access resources on campus and nationally through UBC Library, Advanced Research Computing and Compute Canada.
This workshop is aimed at faculty, staff, and students new to the Digital Humanities and looking for guidance on how to get started.
You do not need to bring a laptop for this session.
Space is limited so register today! Registration is done through the ARC website: REGISTER HERE
Managing your citations means using APA style effectively. Do you have questions about citing journal articles, websites, secondary sources, reports, etc. Come to this session with your questions about using APA style correctly.
From February 1-3, 2017, the UBC and SFU Libraries will host workshops and events that allow researchers to gain these skills and connect with one another.
Join scholars from both UBC and SFU for a Jane Austen panel discussion on February 3rd.
Indigenous and Aboriginal communities across British Columbia are invited to apply for audio-cassette digitization support by March 3, 2017.