- 3800 Wesbrook Mall
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt & Partners
- $15 million
- Sources of funds:
- Federal Government funding
- Architectural features:
- Its architectural style is consistent
with the design concept for the whole building. It seems to be
under the influence of Charles Rennie Macintosh of the Glasgow School of
- Concrete and coloured with pink additive.
- Building users:
- Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
- PAPRICAN stands for Pulp and Paper Research Institute
of Canada. This non-UBC facility was funded by the Federal Government.
This was the first "Discovery Park" project constructed on campus.
Office; Community Relations; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index