Animal Care Centre
- 6199 South Campus Road
- Original construction 1976
Addition - Rodent Breeding Unit 1981.
- 1976 Ron Howard and Leo Ehling
1981 Leo Ehling
- Architectural features:
- This single building is made up of painted concrete
block with cedar fascias and trim.
- Construction Type:
- Concrete and concrete block.
- This facility is a complex including units such as
Large Wild Mammals - Zoology, Small Wild Mammals - Zoology, Administration
Building, and Medium Laboratory Animal Building which completed in 1976,
while the Rodent Breeding Unit was completed at 1981.
- UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index