Barn Coffee Shop
- 2323 Main Mall
- Sharp & Thompson
- Use history:
- Used by Agriculture, first as a service building for general purposes,
and living quarters for the foreman and his family.
Classrooms on the upper floor were added later.
Renovated in 1968 and transformed into a restaurant.
- Name history:
- Horticultural Barn until 1968.
- Architectural features:
- Semi-permanent building.
- Originally located on West Mall, at the location of Campus
Planning and Development. Moved to today's location in summer of 1924.
- Blythe Eagles; Thompson, Berwick, Pratt.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index