Students' Cafeteria - Fairview Campus
- Attached to the east part of the Engine Building south elevation.
- Sharp & Thompson
- Total cost for all 1918 buildings: $9,000
- Sources of funds:
- Invalided Soldiers Civil Commission
- Name and use history:
- Originally Smithy, Wood Working and Cafeteria.
- Demolition date:
- October 1955
- Architectural features:
- Wood-frame, 3-ply roof.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt & Partners fonds
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index