Vancouver School of Theology - Chancellor Building
- 6050, 6006/6010, 6030 Chancellor Blvd.
- Original construction 1927
- 1927 Max B. Downing of Sharp & Thompson
1964-65 R.Jessiman and R.A.D. Berwick of Thompson, Berwick & Pratt
- 1927 $510,278
- Sources of funds:
- Name history:
- Anglican Theological College until 1971.
- Architectural features:
- Reinforced concrete frame. Stone veneer on ground floor walls to tops of
buttresses, rough textured stucco above, belgian black marble floors.
Pitched roofs. Tudor gothic. Open timbered ceiling dining room, gothic
headed windows ground floor.
Totally renovated 2005-07
- Amalgamated in 1971 with Union College (United Church of Canada) to
form Vancouver School of Theology.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index