D.H. Copp Building
- 2146 Health Sciences Mall
- Original construction 1961
- Thompson, Berwick & Pratt
- Architectural features:
- Its architectural style is
very similar to Friedman Building, both
were being built at the same time. The concrete frame is clearly expressed.
The difference is in its infill panels.
- Construction Type:
- This building is part of the complex, which set
the architectural features in the Health Sciences grouping (the MacDonald
the Copp Building, and the Friedman Building), and the General
Services Administration Building.
- Building users:
- Departments of Biochemistry and Physiology
- UBC Buildings(Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index