Naramata Court - Farm Cottages Acadia
- Southwest corner of Agronomy Rd. and Wesbrook
Mall, today's B-1 parking lot
- Original construction (3 cottages) 1919
Fourth cottage 1920
Fifth cottage 1950s
- Sharp & Thompson
- Original construction $4,000 each
Additional cottages $5000
- Sources of funds:
- Name history:
- Originally known simply as Farm Cottages.
After 1969 - Naramata Court.
- Architectural features:
- Wood-frame and stucco, hip roofs.
- Demolition date:
- Early 1990s.
- Moved in late 1960s to the south corner of Osoyoos Cr.
and Revelstoke Ct.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index