- Chancellor Blvd. and Northwest Marine Dr.
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Mr. and Mrs. Graham donation
- Person after whom named :
- F. Ronald Graham, well known successful
businessman and citizen, and his wife.
- Architectural features:
- 12' rock-face granite pillars 100' apart with concrete foundations, cut-stone caps, and bronze replicas of the University crest illuminated at night by floodlighting system.
- Frank Buck fonds; Thompson, Berwick, Pratt.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index