Home Economics Building
Northwest corner of University Blvd. and East Mall -- location of today's
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- $75,000 bequest of Johnathan Rogers; $20,000 Parent-Teacher Federation
donation; insurance settlement for six army huts destroyed by fire in January
- Demolition date:
- Architectural features:
- Concrete block exterior walls, pumice
block interior walls and furring. Precast joists and slabs. Tar and gravel
- Replaced Army huts destroyed by fire in February 1949.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index