Networks of Centre of Excellence (NCE)
- 2125 East Mall
- Zoltan Kiss Architect
- Sources of funds:
- Architectural features:
- This is a two storey (4 floors if Bookstore is included), permanent
building. Its cladding is precast concrete matching with the Bookstore.
- Construction Type:
- Steel frame
- This facility is located above the Bookstore to house laboratories and offices.
- Building users:
- Animal Science, Biochemistry, Biotech. Laboratory, Facility of Pharmaceutical
Science, Medical Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology, NCE - Bacterial, NCE
- Genetics, NCE - Protein Engineering, Oceangraphy, Zoology
- UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index