[Leon and Thea Koerner University Centre - A Look Back]

While the opening of the Leon and Thea Koerner University Centre marks a new direction for the facility, its long and distinguished service as the Faculty Club already constitutes an important chapter in the University's history. In fact, 1999 marks the 40th anniversary of the Faculty Club which opened in June of 1959. To help commemorate the official opening of the University Centre the University Archives has developed the following short historical display.

Next  [pointer]

Virtual Displays

University Archives

Date: March 1999
© 1999 University of British Columbia Archives