Acadia Park Residence
- 2702 to 2780 Keremeos Court
- Vladimir Plavsic
- $4.5 million
- Sources of funds:
- Loan from Central Mortgage and Housing Corporation at 6 1/8% for
- Architectural features:
- Designed to house students with families
and children. Its exterior is covered with stucco and bricks.
- This is the first student residence project built
specifically for married graduate students. The Acadic Park development
covers 25 acres and includes 100-suite Melfa Tower apartment plus five
clusters of town houses which can house 175 families.
- Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index