Agriculture Research Station and Buildings
- 6660 North West Marine Drive
- Original construction 1960;
Header House 1967;
Annex VIII (Soil/Pesticide
- Public Works Canada
- Architectural features:
- This complex group of buildings
are made up of expressed concrete frame, relieved by brick facings.
- Name history:
- Also referred as the North West
Marine Drive Research Station.
- Construction Type:
- Concrete frame
- Building users:
- Federal Agricultural Research
- The complex includes Lower Mall Greenhouse I, II, Research
Station Annex III (Virus Free Potato Lab), Lower Mall Greenhouse IV, Lower
Mall Header House, Research Station Annex (General Storage), Lower Mall
Greenhouse VII, Research Station Annex VIII (Soil/Pesticide Shed), Research
Station Annex IX.
- UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index