Assembly Hall - Fairview Campus
- Southwest corner of 10th Ave. and Willow St.,
adjacent to today's Willow Chest Centre.
- Sharp & Thompson
- Sources of funds:
- B.C. Government
- Name history:
- Also referred to as Auditorium.
- Use history:
- Since 1925 belongs to the Vancouver General Hospital.
- Architectural features:
- Three lecture rooms with removable
walls. Shingles. Wood trusses over large spans.
- Demolition date:
- McGill; UBCE; Vancouver City Archives.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index