Geophysics and Astronomy Building
- 2219 Main Mall
- Original construction 1950-51
North Wing 1953
South Wing 1955-57
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- 1950-51: $117,560 (estimated)
- Sources of funds:
- Name history:
- B.C. Research Council Building until 1969.
- Use history:
- Used by B.C. Research Council until the construction
of their new building in 1969.
- Architectural features:
- Reinforced concrete frame structure
with concrete block spandril walls.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt; UBC Chronicle XXI
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index