Carr Hall - Centre for Continuing Studies
- 2221 Wesbrook Mall
- 1958, 1970
- Gardiner, Thornton, Gathe and Associates
- Sources of funds:
- Funded as a national centennial project from UBC grant
- Architectural features:
- This building's wing has a simple modern architectural style and is similar in appearance to Duke Hall which was built at the same time period.
- Construction Type:
- Carr Hall was previously part of Saint Mark's College (1958-1970).
- Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index