Child Study Centre
- 2881 Acadia Road
- Larry McFarland Architects Ltd.
- Architectural features:
- This building was designed specially to meet the proportional scale of
children since they are the major building users. Its exterior is acrylic
stucco while the roof with Duroid shingles.
- Construction Type:
- Post and beam, lumber frame
- This facility is built to study early childhood development. Through
observation and other methods, young children are sent there for research
- Building users:
- Faculty of Education, Child Study Centre
- UBC Buildings (Campus Planning); UBC Reports
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index