Leonard S. Klinck Building
- 6357 Agricultural Rd.
- Original construction 1947-48
Finishing 3rd and 4th floor 1949-50
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- 1947-48 $468,000
- Sources of funds:
- B.C. Government
- Name history:
- Originally New Applied Sciences
Renamed Engineering Building
Civil Engineering in the 1960s.
Was known as Computer Science Building until re-named after UBC's second
president in 2000
- Architectural features:
- 4-storey and basement, reinforced
concrete frame with hollow tile partitions. Exterior - architectural concrete
treated in a vertical motive - exposed columns.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt; Physical Plant.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index