- 6081 University Boulevard
- Thompson, Berwick & Pratt / Paddock Engineering
- Sources of funds:
- British Empire Games Committee
- Architectural features:
- Its unique feature is its high level diving platform. It is screened
by landscaping that hides a security fence.
- Construction Type:
- This exterior pool was built for the 1954 British Empire Games.
Proposals were later made to build a roof over the pool, but with the construction
of the Aquatic Centre these plans were abandoned.
- Ceremonies Office; Fine Arts Pamphlet Files; UBC Buildings (Campus
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index