Fraser River Parkade
- 6440 Memorial Road
- Zoltan Kiss Architect; Read, Jones, Christoffersen, Engineers
- Sources of funds:
- UBC's cash capital
- Architectural features:
- This 3 floor parking building is similar in appearance to the Health
Sciences Centre Parkade.
- Construction Type:
- Precast and in-situ concrete.
- This parkade can house 725 vehicles. It was built to serve the North
West part of campus and the Place Vanier Student
- Fine Arts Pamphlet Files; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index