J.B. MacDonald Building
- 2199 Wesbrook Mall
- Thompson, Berwick & Pratt
- $5,984,127 plus cost for addition to the basic medical sciences buildings.
- Sources of funds:
- Provincial government grants; Federal government's Health Resource Fund;
3-Universities Capital Fund
- Architectural features:
- Its architectural style is similar to
other buildings in the Health Science area. Its concrete frame with close
spaced mullions creates a "Modern Gothic" fenestration. This modern 3-storey
concrete building is completely planned for the special requirements of
Faculty of Dentistry.
- Name History:
- This building is named after John Barfoot MacDonald.
- Construction Type:
- This building houses the Faculty of Dentistry, and devotes
most of its space to treatment clinics and supporting services for dentistry
and dental hygiene students.
- Fine Arts Pamphlet
Files; Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index