Plant Science Annex B
- 6368 Stores Rd.
- Sharp & Thompson
- $20,000 for all SCR buildings
- Sources of funds:
- Department of Soldiers' Civil Re-establishment
- Use history:
Originally housed classrooms, offices and common room for returned soldiers.
- Name history:
- Formerly called Vocational Building.
- Architectural features:
- Wood-frame and stucco. Steep hip roofs.
- Originally located between Dairy Barn and Incubators Building, location of today's
south wing of MacLeod Building. Moved to present location in 1962.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index