South Campus Warehouses
- 6116 Nurseries Road
- Main warehouse (original site): 1947
- Sources of funds:
- Architectural features:
- These are a group of buildings
with cedar siding and plywood. For the Warehouse (originally the Field
House), its exterior walls are made up of tar paper.
- Heavy lumber frame (for Warehouse) and wood frame
- Building users:
Department of Plant Operations
- These facilities include the South Campus Warehouse, the South Campus
Warehouse Annex and Plant Operations Nursery (shed).
Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index