Saint Andrew's Hall
- 6040 Iona Drive
- Lounge, Manson House, Chapel: 1958
- Thompson,Berwick & Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Architectural features:
- Through the usage of local materials
and pitched roof, this building shows a gentle character. Its chapel is
clad with random granite which is a common feature for Scotland architecture.
- Name History:
- This building is named after the Apostle Saint Andrew.
- Concrete and stone.
- These facilities are controlled by St. Andrew's Presbyterian
College. The complex includes a chapel, administrative offices, dining
and residential space and it is connected together with the chapel.
Relations ; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index