Student Recreation Centre
- 6000 Student Union Boulevard
- Henriquez and Partners/IBI Group
- Sources of funds:
- Architectural features:
- This is a 2-floor building with in-situ concrete columns, glazing screen
with horizontial sun screen, usage of red brick and bow roof trusses clad
with coloured sheet metal.
- Construction Type:
- Concrete with steel bow roof trusses
- This facility is considered as a companion piece to the War Memorial
Gymnasium. It also includes fitness centre, changing rooms, meeting rooms,
dance studio, gymnasiums and offices.
- Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index