- 6335 Thunderbird Crescent
- Architectura - Waisman, Dewar, Grout, Carter
- Sources of funds:
- Architectural features:
- This residences are made up of brick veneer and stucco with angle details to the facades seperating the two materials.
- Name History :
- Buildings listed as A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1,
- Construction Type:
- This residences consist of 403 studio, one, two, and four bedroom units.
- Fine Arts Pamphlet Files; Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index