Totem Pole Park
- Southeast corner of Agronomy Rd. and S.W. Marine
- Original construction: 1948
Haida section: 1959-62
- Frank A. Buck
- 1948: n/a
- Sources of funds:
- Anonymous gift, gifts from graduating class of 1947, Chancellor and Mrs.
Canada Council grants
- Architectural features:
- Replicas of two early native villages.
Collection of totem poles, house poles, and dugout freight canoes.
- Relocated to Museum of Anthropology in 1964.
- Buck; Fine Arts Pamphlet Files; UBC Housing; UBC Indigenous Initiatives - The Power of a Name.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index