- 2372 Main Mall
- Original construction: 1946-47
Central Animal Depot addition: 1952-53
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- 1946-47: $37,455
- Sources of funds:
- B.C. Government grant
Originally used for judging, display and demonstrations, and for classes
in Animal Husbandry.
Later for housing of small animals.
- Name history:
1945-55: Agricultural Pavilion
- Architectural features:
- 80' x 30' truss-type structure. Exterior
concrete and cedar siding.
Central Animal Depot attachment - single storey 80' x 50' concrete block
building to the south.
Part of the attachment cut off in 1993.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt; University Archives.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index