Food Science Building
- 6640 North West Marine Drive
- Thompson, Berwick & Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Public Works Canada
- Architectural features:
- This is a 2-floor building with clearly expressed frame. Its architectural
style is similar to the D.H.
Copp and Friedman Buildings in the Health Sciences Centre.
- Construction Type:
- It was previously used as a research facility by Canada Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
- UBC Buildings (Campus Planning)
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index