Old Administration Building
- 6328 Memorial Rd.
- Original construction 1924-25
Addition to the west 1955
to the addition 1959.
- 1924-25 Provincial Department of Public
Additions: Thompson, Berwick & Pratt.
- 1924-25 total cost for all nine semi-permanent
- Sources of funds:
1924-25 B.C. Government loan
Additions funded by UBC.
- Architectural features:
- Wood-frame and stucco. The addition
has a steel and timber frame.
- Use history:
- Bank of Montreal originally rented the ground floor of the addition. Second floor of the addition - President's, Registrar's, and Accounting Office.
Academic Affairs, Board of Governors, Government and Corporate Relations, Office of the University Counsel, Planning and Institutional Research (PAIR), Provost and Vice President - Academic, Research & International, Student Development and Services, Treasurer, Vice President - External Relations, Vice President - Research and International, Vice President – Students
Many additional administrative operations moved to General Services Administration Building in 1969.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index