Anthropology and Sociology Building - Anne Wesbrook Hall
- 6303 Northwest Marine Dr.
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Government grant, money raised by the Alumni-UBC Development Fund for
Wonen's Dorms, PTF and other women's organizations' donations.
- Name history:
- Named for Anne Wesbrook, wife of the first
UBC president Dr. Frank Fairchild Wesbrook.
- Use history:
- Originally built as women's residence, at the same time as Mary
Transferred to the Department of Anthropology and Sociology
- Architectural features:
- Reinforced concrete two-storeys.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt; Ubyssey Nov.14, 1950.
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index