Mary Bollert Hall
- 6253 Northwest Marine Dr.
- Sharp & Thompson, Berwick, Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Government grant, money raised by the Alumni-UBC Development Fund for Women's Dorms, PTF and other women's organizations' donations.
- Name history:
- Named for Mary Bollert, first Dean of Women at UBC.
- Use history:
- Originally built as women's residence, at the same time as Anne
1971-1975 Renovated and used as temporary facilities for the Faculty of Law.
1976-1987 Personnel Services
2000-UBC External Affairs
1988-Current (2021) Development Office/Fundraising Services.
2018-Current (2021) UBC Office of Regional International Community Engagement (ORICE)
?-Current (2021) Chan Centre for the Performing Arts Offices.
At various times has also housed Central, Eastern and Northern European Studies; Classical, Near Eastern and Religious Studies; Dean of Arts; Faculty of Arts.
- Architectural features:
- Reinforced concrete 2-storeys.
- Thompson, Berwick, Pratt; Ubyssey Nov.14, 1950
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index