- 6478 North West Marine Drive
- Thompson,Berwick & Pratt
- Sources of funds:
- Rotary International
- Architectural features:
- This was a 2-floor domestic building
with stucco exterior and close to standard ceiling height.
- Construction Type:
- Wood frame and flat roof
- Demolition date:
- 1999 -- much of the building materials were re-used in the construction
of the Liu Centre for Global Issues on the same site.
- Building users:
- Women student groups (sororities)
- It was funded by Rotary International.
- Ceremonies Office; UBC Buildings (Campus Planning); UBC Reports (June
Alphabetical Index | Chronological Index